Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Heck Yes

My blog post titles are random and meaningless. I need to be more creative.

But anyway. My positive-day continues. So far so good with the fast. It's now 2:30 in the afternoon and nothing but a cup of black coffee has passed through my lips. Which means that, yet again, I'm doing a shit job of keeping hydrated. I must remind myself to bring my water bottle to work again tomorrow. It was easier when I had a bottle of water to drink on my desk instead of having to get up to get a cup of water from the machine when I wanted one, since most of the time I don't even realize that I'm not drinking or that I should be thirsty. But if my water bottle is there, I see it and it reminds me to take a sip.

It's 2:30 and I've finished all my work for the day, plus an extra one because I'm awesome, so I've got an hour and a half to kill. It amazes me that I'm the most productive member of my team, when I blatantly slack half the day. I really don't get it. How do I put out more work faster than everyone else? Are they really THAT shit at their job? Can they really slack off THAT much more than I do? And if they are, how in the hell are they still here?? I do not get it at all.

I was going to write about something else too but I can't remember what it was, so I'm going to go get a drink instead and hope I remember.

Oh yeah... about an hour ago I went to the bathroom and saw this really huge Asian (Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese/Something) girl wearing a miniskirt. WHY do huge people wear short skirts? I mean she was easily half again my size, and I'M not exactly skinny. I wouldn't wear a knee-length skirt to work (or a skirt at all anywhere unless I had to), nevermind a miniskirt. They should not make small clothing in huge sizes. It is just wrong =/

5 comments:

Fleur said...

Love love love love LOVE black bitter coffee :) and water :) lots and lots and lots of water. :)

Lady Destroyed said...

Bleh, miniskirts on big arses...Aren't you just terrified they'll bend over to pick something up?

Lady Destroyed said...

Oh yeah, and on more thing while I'm being comment-a-riffic. I was pretty sure I had stumbled on your youtube channel yesterday, but then the woman doesn't live in the right place. I would loooooove to see some of your tutorials, I'm totally hooked on youtube makeup videos. Would you maybe email me the channel and I promise I won't tell a soul ever please please please? Ladydestroyed@gmail.com

Vee said...

@Fleur: I keep trying to drink just plain, black coffee but I can't do it =/ I needs some kind of sweetener in it lol.

@LadyDestoyed: YES! Oh god, I remember in high school, there was a really huge chick wearing a flowy-short skirt. And there were some like freestanding staircases outside the library, as in not in a stairwell, and she was walking up and I glanced up and got a full view of her ass in a thong. It was not nice.

I emailed you my channel URL, let me know if you want me to delete your comment for you =] xx

Ana's Girl said...

I'm the same way. Horrible at staying hydrated; forget that i'm trying unless i have the water bottle right under my nose.

I couldn't agree more. They should only make revealing clothing up to size medium (if that big) and then no one would have to be blinded by bulges.