Saturday 1 August 2009

It Could Be Worse, I Guess

So, I weighed myself, and I'm back up 1lb. So, I guess it could be worse, except that I know I'll probably put on another pound tonight and there goes half the week's progress. I have to keep telling myself that fast gains are also fast losses. Plus, I think a large part of that is food weight. My body's been nearly empty for the past week and now I've still got some food working its way through the digestive track. So it's not TOO bad I guess.

Jeez... I can't remember what else I was going to write about. My aunt came in and started talking in screechy baby talk to my cat, and I just woke up half an hour ago and oh GOD shut up. She's gone now but she killed my brain while she was here and I can't remember what I wanted to say. So, I'll leave it at that for now. My posts will probably be slightly fewer than during the week, but if I think of anything I'll get my laptop out and post for you.

My aunts are going out to get paint now (they're repainting the old house, because right now it is a vibrant forest green and the estate agents think it might be turning off potential buyers, so they're buying paint and paying one of their friends to repaint it for them in a more neutral colour. I was hoping for a medium-light grey, but they're doing it boring beige instead.) so I might get dressed and hit the treadmill for a bit. I have a headache this morning, again, but it needs to be done.

I suck at motivating myself for exercise haha.

Maybe I'll go burn one of those Zumba DVDs I downloaded and do that instead.

Stay Strong my loves and have a great one!
Vee xox

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Ok, so I'm like up 3 lbs, but down inches...? Maybe you should start measuring yourself. I know it's the only thing keeping me from jumping off a cliff : p
Awe less posts this week :' ( But I love how you post so much! I get so sad at the people who only post once a week.
If you suck at motivating yourself to exercise, then I'll motivate you! Go! Exercise! Now! : D Haha!
You have a wonderful day darling <3
Stay strong ; )

Anonymous said...

ahhhh
i wish i had a treadmill.
i actually might be getting one from my aunt actually.. whenever she gets the ambition to go buy a new one. so it might not be anytime soon. that pound will come right off, dont you worry! <3

Samantha said...

I'm terrible at getting my butt out the door to exercise too!