Sunday 2 August 2009

Fuck That

Pff.

I'm in my room putting on my makeup and I can hear my aunts talking downstairs. They're planning on the three of us taking turns buying ingredients and cooking for everyone. I'm sorry, but fuck that. I'm not coming home and having a fully cooked family meal every day. I am on a "diet" which they well know, so I will be coming home and having a low-calorie Weight Watcher's meal or a cup of soup or some fruit or something. They can not fucking force me to have to have a meat-and-veggies cooked meal every night. If they want it, then fine they can do it for themselves, but as it is, I already pay for my own food and and have my own thing. They're saying doing it their way makes it more "fair" because the food costs are more evenly split. But I ALREADY buy my own food separate from theirs, and it's only once in a very rare while that I eat anything they've bought (like when J's bro and sis-in-law came for dinner and she decided to cool a stew-casserole-thing for everyone).

If they try to push this on me I might actually lose my shit.

1 comment:

SophiaRuins said...

good for you.
dont buy into their shit, theyre probably just trying to save their money and mess with your 'diet'.

i hate when parents are sneaky.


XOXO Sophia Ruins <3