Friday 1 May 2009

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

I just got home from work. I feel like I'm going to die, be sick, or my head is going to explode. Probably all three.

I just drank a shitton of salty ass water, thank god for the lemon juice - it REALLY helps, girls!

Once the show is over, I'm going to consume some carbs as per some useful advice from a fellow migraine sufferer, and hope that it manages to bring said migraine down from a scream to a whisper.

Meanwhile, I am ransacking the house searching in vain to see if my aunt's partner has any long-forgotten migraine meds stashed somewhere.

I'm guessing not, since she took MY last two pills last week.

Wish me luck.

Also, wondering why I just got home from work, realized I hadn't taken The Pill this morning, swallowed it and then chased it with saltwater. Obviously, explosive.. evacuation.. or orifices... is not conducive to actually absorbing the hormones.

Whatever, it's not like I've been laid in over a fucking year anyway.

Yes, really.

But that's a whole nother story.

Excuse me whilst I go writhe in pain for a while.

3 comments:

Stina said...

ack, I hope you feel better soon!

PrettyWreck said...

I'm tots awesome, but what does salt water and lemon do?

Vee said...

Thanks Stina xx

And, the salt-water is part of the saltwater flush [1 litre of warm water plus 2 teaspoons of salt water downed very quickly]. The lemon juice just makes the taste of the salt slightly less puke-worthy. And the flush is supposed to be some kind of detox and, to make a long story short, clears out your digestice tract/bowls.

The short version is it makes you shit your guts out hah xx