Monday 27 July 2009

3pm and all is well

The good news is that I've stuck to my guns so far. Lunch was a 10-calorie soup, so that's my total intake for the day as of right now. And the better news is that I'm not even hungry or tempted right now. Yay!

Bad news is that I am absolutely freezing. I've got a thin sweatshirt on with a thick-ish black cardigan over the top and I am so cold. My fingers are frigid and it's a little difficult to type since they're so stiff. I should be getting more green tea to drink to warm myself up, but the truth is, I don't want any. I don't want anything.

Which means I'll probably be ridiculously dehydrated by the morning. Damnit, I need to kick myself in the ass and go get lots to drink.

Starve On,
Vee xox

ps: I signed up for the latest Weight Loss Competition. I couldn't be bothered with all the points and rules and shit before, but it looks like they're doing a new one that is just to see "who can lose the most in the shortest amount of time". I mean there's no way I'd be even a weekly winner or anything, but at least it's some kind of motivation, participation, right? <3

No comments: