Wednesday 24 June 2009

Random

My stomach feels so empty this morning that I just drank a cup (maybe 200mls) of cold water from work's water cooler and now I feel sick and my stomach is crampy and hurts.

Makes no sense whatsoever since I had some beef jerky right before going to bed last night and my stomach should not feel empty.

Good news as I think I'm down slightly from yesterday, but still way up on the whole.

Today should be a fast day on ABC, but J's brother and sis-in-law are coming for dinner tonight so need to fast tomorrow instead.

Today's plan is a small amount of the food J is making, but nothing at work and no extras.

Personal note: must remember to buy that juicer if we ever go back to that supermarket. I am feeling the need for a juice-fast/detox.

Weekend update will come later. Started typing it yesterday but had a lot of shit to do in the afternoon, so need to finish it up. Nothing TERRIBLY exciting, but still.

Later loves, hope you're all doing well.

Vee xox

No comments: