Monday 15 June 2009

Day One

So I've decided to take the plunge and do ABC again. Looking back at the daily calorie caps, I have no idea why I was so stressed and thinking they were too low before. I honestly remember them being a lot lower, what the hell? I guess it just shows how you get pulled further and further down into this mindset.

So, day one is 500 calories. Seems a bit high but whatever. What I'm going to do is switch out today for Friday so I have 500 calories to spend at the Hard Rock, and 100 is my cap for today. Which means, my 10 calorie soup only day is still on.

Give a little, take a little.

So today is going to be a 100-Calorie-Max Day One instead.

I had some decent success last time around - when I managed to stick to it, that is. 9lbs in the first week I think? I'll have to look back at my older posts to see, but it was something like that.

Wish me luck!

Vee xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We're doing this together!

That's extra motivation for me.
If you feel yourself start to slip, talk to me. If I feel the same, I'm headed your way, lady!

Vee said...

Most excellent! (I just got your comment and wasn't sure where to comment back haha, anything I wrote on your blog seemd ridiculously off-topic! So I'm going to post it at mine and yours to make sure you see it lol)

For sure we should be ABC buddies =]

Stay strong and holler if you want to chat! <3

Vee xox