Thursday 11 June 2009

100 Posts!

Wow. I write a lot of BS, don't I? =]

First of all, hi to my new followers!

Second, this is just a quick post. I know, a 100th post should be profound and meaningful or at least fun to read. But I'm at work and I feel like I'm jet-lagged and exhausted and I can't get my brain to work properly to actually come up with something to write about.

So, just a quick update to say that J's surgery went well yesterday and she'll be coming home tomorrow. Having someone in the house who is physically unable to eat or drink anything aside from water and clear soups is great motivation to not buy food. On top of self-motivation, the guilt factor is immense. Yay!

But yeah, I'll try to write more later. I was composing a long ass post in my head while I was trying to get to sleep last night, and now I can't remember what it was even about. So I'll post again when / if I remember. I hope you're all okay and doing well!

Love and Light

Vee xox

No comments: