Wednesday 3 June 2009

Summer Challenge 2009

I'm a bit late on this one, since the challenge officially started back on May 10th, but so much has been going on I haven't really gotten around to it. I'm not going to make excuses either, and I know I'm gained weight. Probably more than I thought I had. I dread to think what my scale is going to say.

And that's one reason this Challenge is a fantastic idea! Motivation, motivation, motivation. And it's something to be done as a GROUP too.

So, here's my stats:

Age: 23
Current Weight: Last KNOWN weight was 198lbs. I'll update once I know for sure.
Goal Weight Loss: 30lbs
Personal Goal: Do either 30+ minutes on the treadmill or Zumba workout at least 6 nights a week (one night a week allowed off to allow for possible migraine interference). Also to complete Level 1 and half of Level 2 of my computer Japanese course.
Biggest Challenges: Work - avoid the canteen at all costs. Going to Manchester on June 19th and there will probably be eating out involved. So the biggest challenge is going to be forcing myself to keep to the game even when I'm out with friends.
Anything else you want to add: Nothing really at this point. I'm just posting this as a starting point, since I don't think I ever really got around to it yet.


You can join in anytime before June 10th by going HERE

2 comments:

Celia D. said...

I like your goals! It's okay to be starting late. Any start is better than no start.

Looking forward to following =]

-Celia

Vee said...

Hay, thanks! =]

Super excited, I love having some kind of plan to follow, so this challenge is giving me more motivation =]

xxx