Tuesday 9 June 2009

Okay, so I lied

One more post today.

Just to complain that Blogger needs to have a more user-friendly interface when it comes to viewing comments. I'm trying to find one specific comment that led me to somebody's blog, and from the Dashboard I can't for the life of me remember which blog it was to begin with, so I'm having to load up every single post in its own window (work's computer's do not have tabbed browsing) to skim through the comments.

And jesus, girls, I write a LOT.

I also noticed I say the word "digress/ing" at least twice in every other post. Repetition is bad. Find some synonyms, Vee!

Ehehehehehe.

Random giggle.

There's this guy that works up the office from me. I've never spoken to him in my life or anything. But now when I see him I giggle. It's all because one of the men in my team pointed out that he looks like Mr Tumnis from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe (Holy long title, Batman!) (...I also use a lot of parentheses) and he walks with a weird gait that makes him look like he's walking on goat legs. Disappointingly today though, he shaved his weird jawline-following-almost-a-beard-thing so he looks less Fawn-ey than usual.

Still, giggle inducing!

Fuck, I keep reading things online and I'm so behind on my work and I'm leaving in an hour and a half. I need to kick myself in the ass. Although, an hour and a half is probably ample time to get the 4 pieces of work out that are still on my desk to do. Hmm. Whatever, I need to stop killing time.

Although... the whole reason I opened this to begin with is because of work haha. I was just finishing up a letter and I need to include with it a booklet that gives details of some bonus rates (I work in pensions, it's all very boring) and when I went to search for it in my work email, the fucking email client froze. So I thought, while I wait for it to find what I want, I'll post a little blog entry. But before I did that I was looking through my comments. And now I'm rambling again because I rock out loud. And my email client is STILL frozen, because the systems in this place are fuckin' fantastic.

Bleh, I guess this means I have to restart. Which will take around 12 minutes. Huzzah.

I'm tired, I just want to go home at this point. Tummy is feeling empty but no hunger pains or growliness. Instead of being happy about this I am now at the point of craving the feeling of hunger. Bring it!

Vee xox

No comments: