Thursday 30 April 2009

The end of the worst day of the month

Suffice to say, today's been a super shittacular day.

I'm going to bed because I'm exhausted (might do a tarot reading or two while I'm at it), but I'll write all about it tomorrow.

But I'll just say two things:

Forced dinner out with family and mutual friends

and

My will-power exists but not in the quantities it fucking needs to. I hope this gets easier with time because so far, I suck big hair balls. Still, it could have been a lot worse than it was.

But yeah, I'll give you guys the full scoop tomorrow.

also, check out my ED-Friendly Foodblog, and send me any recipe suggestions you may have: http://champagnepetals.blogspot.com


/shamelessselfpromotion

3 comments:

Kelsey Hunter said...

Oooo tarot reading. Ive always been so interested in that but never really tried it.

Thanks heaps for the posts on ur champagne petals blog, I love all that info, and pretty keen to try the braised lettuce recipe. :D

Keep up the good work! xo

PrettyWreck said...

Yeah, the 30th was suck all around. You're right. I wanted to check on the other people on my watch list before I said anything but only person so far seems to have had a decent day XD

I think maybe the end of the month is a fucking curse for everyone. I despise it and myself for binging like I did.

I saw your food blog too. I need to look at it more :3

Vee said...

SK: I love it, I've got like ten different decks (some traditional Tarot ones, others are "oracle" decks). It's easy to do,if you get a book that tells you how spreads work and what each card means. I'm fully reliant on the little books to do mine haha. But I love it. And if you do try the Braised Lettuce, let me know what you think. I loved it! =]

PrettyWreck: It's weird isn't it? Like the last day of the month we're predestined to fail horribly or something. I'm just glad today is a new day and the start of a new month. Means I have a full 30 days before the end of the month and more stupid fuckedupedness. Yesterday just made me more determined to do amazingly in May. May is my month!

If you have any ideas for things to add to the foodblog, let me know =]] xx