Monday 19 January 2009

006: I Guess It Could Be Worse

So Today is Day Six of my Restricting and shizz.

I apologise in advance, I'm not feeling very wordy and creative today so this entry will probably suck hard.

Yesterday was not a good day. First of all I woke up with a monster headache, though not quite a migraine, and it didn't go away until I went to bed after midnight. Bad times. I knew in advance that I was going to have to eat the so-yummy-but-so-fatty Sausage Bake that one of my housemates was making. I also thought it would be a good idea to eat a load of Salt and Vinegar Pringles at the cinema. So all in all I was expecting to gain today to a certain extent.

So, it could have been worse: I woke up today weighing only 0.8lbs heavier than yesterday. As of this morning, I weighed 196.4, which is still five whole pounds lighter than when I started this last Wednesday. So I can't really complain.

Today was a better day.

I slept in way later than I should have, but I had today off work, so it didn't really matter. I had about five frozen grapes first thing, and that was it until tonight. My aunt and I went to buy our cats some new collars, and then went to visit my granny. LUCKILY she was in a MUCH better mood than she has been recently, so it wasn't painful to be there today.

I had a salad tonight. And by salad I mean three lettuce leaves torn up and with 50mls of fat free vinaigrette. With a couple sliced mushrooms on top but I didn't eat all of them. Then I had a Weight Watchers' Chocolate Mousse dessert thing, so in total my calorie intake for the day was only 155.

Not bad at all, right? =]

So tomorrow I'm getting back into the ABC diet, and I'll be on Day 4 - a 400 calorie day. I've already got my food planned out up to 360 - lots of fruit and a 100cal yogurt. I'm confident that I'll be able to stick to it tomorrow. Fruit is kind of my saviour when it comes to this restricting... I can eat a load of raspberries, feel sated, and still only have had like 30cals.

Anyway, I should head off because I need to get ready for work tomorrow morning, and I'm way tired - although I have more energy than I should considering I've had less than 200cals today.

Keep strong ladies, and stay beautiful.

xxxx

Vee

No comments: