Saturday 26 December 2009

ED-Friendly Foodblog Update

I know I've been saying I'd do it for like, the past year, but I've finally gotten around to typing out recipes from the Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200 book. Just posted the first one up over at my other blog: Champagne Petals. The recipe is for a 126-calorie cinnamon roll with cream cheese icing =] Nutritional stats are at the top of the post too.

There are other foodlists there, like "foods under 50 calories" and I hope to expand these lists in the near future. I'll also be posting more from this book and other low-cal recipes I happen to find along the way. So, go follow it if you haven't already.

I'm also taking suggestions/submissions, so if you want to contribute your favourite low-cal/"safe" foods, drop me an email at xsnuffondigital@live.co.uk =]

Anyway, more to come soon and I hope you guys will check it out!

Vee xox

No comments: