Wednesday 2 June 2010

Comment Replies!

@Hanz: Thanks honey! We will definitely get through this. I didn’t even realize I’m technically starting fresh from the 1st of the month, but now I’m seeing it as a clean slate haha. Ugh, I knoow. Milk is DISGUSTING. I do not understand how anybody can drink it voluntarily, especially on its own ughhh. =///

@Ana’s Girl: Yay I’ve missed you also, and I’m so glad you’re back to blogging full time yourself! The yogurt diet seems to be going well so far, with the added excuse that it’s weight-loss-surgeon approved so huzzah! And I’ve found it easier to stick to than I thought I would so far =]

@pokerface: Thanks dude! I miss our random chats before you went to Uni and I dropped off the face of the earth haha. I’m looking forward to keeping up with your blog, and you’re right! I can do this. We can both do this!! We’re awesome, amazing people, and all it takes is a little motivation and will power =]

No comments: